Thank you for participating in the Harris County Youth Collective/Collective Action for Youth Video Project:
Below are a few things to help you on the day of the shoot.
- Be comfortable!
- Wear what you would normally wear to work.
- Clothes cleaned and ironed – make them camera ready
- Solids and bright colors preferred.
Hair and Makeup:
- This is a DIY hair and makeup shoot.
- Makeup tips:
- Blend makeup to remove any harsh lines or edges
- Bring makeup with you to retouch throughout the day
- This is an all-day shoot. Each scene could take up to an hour to shoot.
- Snacks and water will be available
- No food or drinks are allowed in the courtroom
- Lisa Alexander will be your director on set.
Please read and fill out the forms below. They are due no later than July 3.